- Euro Stacking Containers 28
- Plastic Stack Nest Containers 13
- Dollies 24
- Attached Lid Containers 19
- Picking Bins & Pick Walls 42
- Small Parts Storage 43
- Plastic Storage Boxes 6
- Large Plastic Tanks 7
- Inter-Stacking Plastic Bins 7
- Plastic Tapered Bins and Tubs 13
- Plastic Pallet Boxes 14
- Mesh Cages & Storage Cages 3
The range of plastic storage tanks are part of the Supertuff product range. As the name suggests these large plastic tanks are very strong and durable, manufactured to a heavy gauge. The tanks are all one piece moulded products, similar to pallet boxes, with a simple design meaning they are very easy to clean and maintain, offering many years of use. These multipurpose tanks are used for many different storage and holding jobs in industrial sites.
Benefits of Large Plastic Tanks
- Tanks are heavy duty, able to withstand repeated use in industrial environments.
- The strong plastic construction means the tanks can be used in wet and damp conditions without fear of rust or corrosion. You can keep them outdoors in storage cages without the fear of them rusting.
- The tanks are moulded in food grade material and can be used for food handling applications.
- From 40 litres to 455 litres. We stock a range of plastic tanks to suit your business needs. If you require custom sizes we can look to cater your needs, just enquire via email or call us for more details on custom orders.
Which Plastic Tank should you buy?
Our large plastic tanks are available in a choice of 6 sizes, from the smallest at 72 litre right up to 455 litre. Each of the tanks can be supplied with a matching lid, to help protect the contents. The tanks are moulded in food grade polyethylene, like are our stack bins, meaning they are able to withstand temperatures ranging from -30 to +80 degrees centigrade. If different colours are required our tanks are good option, they can be produced in 5 standard colour options with further options available on request.