- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Recycled Plastic Trucks 11
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 9
- Laundry Trolleys 19
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 33
- Tray Trolleys 21
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 16
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 17
- Folding Box Trolleys 4
- Sack Trucks 20
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 18
- Hand Pallet Trucks 7
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Gas Bottle Trolleys 38
The G-Force range of mobile container trucks, tapered trucks and bottle skips provide a highly manoeuvrable, incredibly tough and durable mobile storage and materials handling solution. Manufactured using a rotational moulding process all of the plastic trucks incorporate a smooth and seamless design that can be easily cleaned and is also watertight. Resistant to cracking, breaking or denting each plastic container truck can be supplied with or without a drop-on lid; many of them can be fitted with heavy duty plastic handles and the larger sizes are supplied as standard with reinforced plastic baseboards for increased strength.
The plastic container trucks are available in 8 different sizes including 6 tapered trucks and 2 straight sided plastic trucks. Used for a wide variety of different applications varying from ingredient and food storage to laundry collection to waste and recycling collection and management the mobile container trucks are a popular choice throughout almost every industry. Each plastic truck is of an industrial quality and can be seen in use throughout industries such as food manufacturing and food processing, catering and hospitality, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, engineering and general manufacturing, textiles and clothing manufacture, retail distribution and warehousing; as well as waste and recycling to name just a few.
Several of our tapered trucks can be produced in recycled plastic material providing a cost effective alternative to the standard range. These Eco plastic trucks incorporate identical traits to their food grade equivalents and are ideal for industrial, non-food related applications. The larger of our plastic container trucks can be fitted with heavy duty plastic handles to assist with the handling of the truck but also to negate the need for the operator to stoop or bend over, helping to improve posture. Our range of bottle skips are available in 5 different sizes and have been used for years throughout restaurants, pubs, commercial kitchens, bars, clubs and at events for the collection or empty or used glass bottles.
Benefits of Mobile Container Trucks
1. An incredibly strong, durable, seamless and watertight design allows the plastic trucks to be used within a diverse variety of applications. Easy to clean the tapered trucks prove to be very hygienic and well suited for use within high care environments; the seamless construction also helps to ensure the plastic container trucks are robust and able to cope with the rigours associated with demanding industrial use.
2. Helping to provide a cost effective alternative to the standard food grade plastic container trucks, our recycled plastic trucks are just as strong and durable and are ideal for use within industrial environments. Unsuitable for food contact applications this range of Eco plastic truck is often used within textiles, engineering, warehousing and waste and recycling.
3. The G-Force range of plastic trucks can be supplied in a huge range of different colours. Helping with colour coding or simply falling in line with company colour schemes the tapered trucks can be produced in over 12 different colours. Recycled plastic container trucks can be supplied in a variety of different recycled colour options.
View as Grid List
Items 10-18 of 19