- Euro Stacking Containers 28
- Plastic Stack Nest Containers 14
- Plastic Dollies 14
- Attached Lid Containers 19
- Picking Bins & Pick Walls 42
- Small Parts Storage 43
- Plastic Storage Boxes 6
- Large Plastic Tanks 6
- Inter-Stacking Plastic Bins 7
- Plastic Tapered Bins and Tubs 9
- Plastic Pallet Boxes 12
- Plastic Pallets 14
- Mesh Cages & Storage Cages 3
Plastic Dollies and Euro Dollies
Plastic dollies or skates as they are also known are used for many storage and materials handling applications throughout a diverse range of different industries. Used mainly for safely and securely transporting stacks of plastic containers, plastic crates, plastic boxes, plastic bins and tubs around potentially demanding industrial environments, the range of heavy duty plastic dollies that G-Force Europe manufacture provide incredible handling solutions. Within our range of plastic dollies, Euro dollies and 600x400 dollies, we provide the ideal solutions for handling 1 or 2 stacks of plastic stacking containers, Euro-sized stackable boxes, confectionery stacking trays, inter stacking plastic bins and tapered moulded tubs.
The majority of our industrial plastic dollies are manufactured from food grade polyethylene and are available in over 12 food approved colours to help with colour coding. Tough and durable, each plastic dolly is designed to be easily cleaned, hygienic and simple to maintain. These attributes have made the G-Force range of hygiene plastic dollies ideal for use throughout many industries including food manufacturing and food processing, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, medical and vetinary, catering and hospitality, the bakery industry and sweet and confectionery. The seamless and crevice free designs make each plastic dolly to be used within many high care environments such as food factories, food preparation areas, hospitals, care homes, clean rooms and anti-static laboratories to name a few.
Incredibly robust our 600x400 plastic dollies prove to be essential pieces of handling equipment on an industrial level, providing years of reliable service when handling plastic boxes and plastic stack nest crates within industries such as warehousing and retail distribution, engineering and general manufacturing, farming and agriculture, waste and recycling. A number of our plastic dollies and plastic double dollies are ideal for handling European plastic stacking containers, providing the export and import industries with a means for handling large stacks of Euro sized stackable boxes safely and securely.
Which plastic dolly or 600x400 dolly should you buy?
- For plastic stack nest crates - Plastic dollies designed for handling 1 or 2 stacks of plastic stack nest containers, Maxinest bale arm baskets and plastic stacking crates are a common sight across a number of industries. Ideal for these types of plastic containers and bale arm crates we are manufacturers of the RM90D single plastic dolly, the RM50DY plastic double dollies and the RM54DY universal dolly. For a cost effective solution we also manufacture recycled Eco plastic dollies designed for non-food handling applications and supply a pair of 600x400 plastic dollies, the BP64DR and BP4060GR.
- For European plastic stacking containers - Often called Euro stacking boxes or European stacking containers, G-Force manufacture a range of Euro plastic dollies to suit. Handle stacks of food trays and plastic stacking boxes with a standard European sized footprint safely and securely with the RM91DY plastic Euro dolly, the RM52DY double plastic dolly and the RM54DY. Perfect for 600 x 400mm plastic Euro containers as well as Maxinest bale arm crates the RM54DY is able to handle many different types of plastic trays due to its in-step design.
- For plastic confectionery trays - Our complete range of confectionery stacking trays and colour coded bakery trays are compatible with the RM35DY plastic confectionery dolly. These hygienic dollies are perfect for handling stacks of plastic food trays used within the bakery industry for storing and handling food ingredients, bakery products, baked goods and confectioneries. The food grade confectionery trays are commonly used for point of sale display of pies, pasties, cakes, savoury goods and baked morning goods within bakeries and our robust plastic dolly allows you to easily manoeuvre the plastic containers around a hectic bakery or industrial bakery plant.
- For plastic inter stacking tubs - Plastic inter stackable bins, food bins, bakery tubs, food ingredient bins or plastic stacking tubs, no matter what you know them by our RMSBD plastic dolly is designed to suit these round plastic tubs. Available in a wide selection of colours for colour coding the plastic dolly is designed to work with all sizes of our plastic food tubs and inter stacking bins. A popular choice for food factories and the bakery industry these plastic dollies can handle stacks of colour coded bakery tubs safely and securely, even with lids on.
- For plastic tapered bins - Commonly used for food ingredient storage, waste and recycling and many other storage, food handling or materials handling applications our moulded tapered tubs are a popular choice for the fish frying and chip shop sectors. Commonly known as potato tubs or chip bins the plastic tapered tubs are available in a wide range of sizes and the RMTBD plastic dollies are perfectly suited to handling the majority of these food bins.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 14