- Steel Storage Cabinets 10
- Wire Mesh Cabinets & Vision Cabinets 10
- COSHH Cabinets 42
- First Aid Cabinets & Kits 15
- PPE Storage Cabinets 6
- Roller Shutter Cabinet 4
- Modular Storage Cabinets 34
- Basic Chipboard Workbenches 4
- Modular Workbenches 15
- Premier Workbenches 11
- Medium Duty Workbenches 11
- Heavy Duty Workbench 5
COSHH is an abbreviation of control of substances hazardous to health. COSHH cabinets are an essential requirement for any workplace storing hazardous substances including chemicals, paints and generally any substance defined as hazardous in the COSHH guidelines. For the sake of employee safety it is important that hazardous substances are safely and correctly stored in COSHH cabinets and vision cabinets.
Our COSHH cabinets and COSHH cupboards are designed for the secure storage of harmful substances, complete with a built in leek proof sump to contain any spillages. The cabinets are available in a range of sizes and are supplied pre-labelled.
Why buy COSSH Cabinets?
- COSSH cabinets offer secure storage of hazardous chemicals and conform to health and safety executive guide GSG51 and DSEAR 2002. Combined with PPE cabinets you have the ultimate setup.
- COSHH cabinets are available in a range of colours including highly visible bright yellow, complete with compliant warning labels.
- Constructed using tough steel and with reinforced steel walls, similar to our first aid cabinets, these are quality COSHH cupboards that will stand the test of age.
- The leak proof sump ensures any leaks are contained within the cabinet, preventing spillages contaminating the workplace.
Which COSHH Cabinet should you buy?
We offer a full range of COSHH cabinets and COSHH cupboards with 30+ different sizes and styles including wall mounted units, full height units and stackable cabinets. Our Hazardous cabinets are available in light grey and bright yellow, along with white cabinets for acids and red for pesticides.
From single COSHH cupboard, to 4 tier cupboards, we have them all. We can do a range of customisations, for example adding and removing and shelves to cater your needs, just give our team a call for customisation options.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 42