- Racking Protectors 12
- Crash Barriers 31
- Retractable Barriers & Belt Barriers 12
- Security Cages 8
- Bar and Sheet Storage 5
- Metal Stillages 12
- Plastic Pallets 18
- Industrial Mirrors 4
- Bunded Pallets & IBC Bunds 20
- Dosing Tanks & Bunds 17
- Spill Kits 26
- Industrial Weighing Scales 6
- Labelling and Identification Stickers 28
- Floor Signs & Signal Markers 44
Quintessential for any warehousing or distribution orientated environment plastic pallets offer a light weight and long lasting alternative to standard wooden pallets. Popular within the food industry due to their hygienic properties these plastic pallets provide a hard wearing and durable solution for both storage and transportation. Available in bulk, choose from a range of nestable, rackable or heavy duty closed deck pallets. Why not check out our range of warehouse shelving as these pallets fit easily under them.
Why buy Plastic Pallets?
- Cost effective nestable plastic pallets are the ideal space saving pallet solution. Available in standard and euro size, these durable pallets are manufactured using recycled material. Their nestable design allows you to store large number of pallets when not in use without taking up essential space.
- Complete with runners for easy handling, our rackable plastic pallets are ideal for use within pallet racking. Available in bulk amounts intended to save money, these rackable pallets are perfect for use in transportation and storage. Be sure to check out our range of racking protectors as when using forklifts to move pallets they may hit side walls, the protectors keep your walls safe and secure.
- Heavy duty closed deck pallets offer exceptional high quality storage intended for repeated use. Their solid deck is easy to clean, offering excellent hygiene properties. Manufactured to high standards these pallets are built to last providing a pallet that can be used time and time again.
Which heavy duty pallets should you buy?
Nestable and rackable plastic pallet offer a cost effective and lightweight solution for your storage and transportation requirements. Our closed deck pallets are made from a strong heavy duty material and offer a hygienic alternative that is great value for money and can be used repetitively.
In summary these plastic pallets are water resistant, strong and compatible to use with fork lifts. We recommend the bulk order purchase as it works out cheaper, it is a hygienic solution for stacking pallet boxes in a secure manner.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 18