- Racking Protectors 12
- Crash Barriers 31
- Retractable Barriers & Belt Barriers 12
- Security Cages 8
- Bar and Sheet Storage 5
- Metal Stillages 12
- Rackable Plastic Pallets 18
- Industrial Mirrors 4
- Bunded Pallets & IBC Bunds 20
- Dosing Tanks & Bunds 17
- Spill Kits 26
- Industrial Weighing Scales 6
- Labelling and Identification Stickers 28
- Floor Signs & Signal Markers 44
Ideal for warehouses and factories our ranges of industrial mirrors are designed to aid and protect personnel in busy areas that endure a lot of traffic. Ideal for allowing operators of machinery, such as fork lift trucks, to safety operate where blind spots occur such as on bends, these mirrors help to prevent collisions. Alternatively our industrial mirrors can be used to improve security, proving as a deterrent for stock theft. To further secure your warehouse be sure to check out our range of crash barriers and racking protectors we sell.
Why buy Industrial Mirrors?
- Available in a number of different styles and sizes these mirrors are an essential addition to any working industrial environment.
- Hemispheric and horizontal view mirrors available with wall and ceiling fixings, designed to help prevent collisions in environments where traffic is heavy but space is limited.
- Our framed rectangular and circular mirrors offer two directional viewing due to their convex nature and also adhere to EU directive CE 92/58. Their highly visible black and yellow frames make them easily located by operatives, helping to reduce the risk of accidents.
Which Industrial Mirror should you buy?
Help to prevent collisions and accidents within the workplace by installing an industrial mirror. Our rectangular and circular mirrors are available in different sizes, so you can choose the size to suit the intended location. These mirrors also offer potential to aid with security within the warehouse or factory. Hemispheric mirrors offer 180 degrees surveillance and the ceiling fitted horizontal view mirrors offer up to 360 degrees vision, helping to prevent theft as well as keeping you personnel safe.
We stock a range of industrial mirrors, all 4 of these security mirrors are popular in workplaces and factories. We recommend purchasing a number of mirrors to fit in warehouses and stockrooms as they add a sense of security and they are needed for fork lift drivers to view around corners. Be sure to purchase signs and labels notifying users that industrial mirrors are in place and should be used.