- Recycled Plastic Trucks 13
- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 16
- Laundry Trolleys 19
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 33
- Tray Trolleys 21
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 13
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 28
- Folding Box Trolleys 4
- Sack Trucks 18
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 18
- Hand Pallet Trucks 7
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Gas Bottle Trolleys 38
Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers
Scissor lifts and pallet stackers provide a stable and effective solution for lifting large heavy loads of goods up off of the floor to be placed into racking and vice versa. Our manual lift tables are designed to be operated by hand or foot and incorporate a hydraulic pump that can be used for lifting loads up onto racks or shelving as well as slowly lowering them to the floor. Each of our scissor lifting tables and pallet stackers are mobile allowing them to be manoeuvred to where they are required and then the wheels lock into position to create a stable platform. Our range of pallet stackers all conform to safety standard EN 1757-1:2001 and are well suited for demanding environments.
Single and double scissor lift tables provide a stable platform for which to place loads and then raise or lower them to where they are required. The double scissor lift tables offer the ability to raise their contents twice as high as the single lift tables and are ideal for higher level racking. Easy to use the lift tables are operated by both a foot pump as well as a hand pump. Operating a hydraulic pump the levers lock the scissor lift into position until the release is engaged, safely lowering the load back down again. Able to handle loads of up to 1500kg the manual single scissor lift tables are ideal for industrial factories and warehouse environments.
Our industrial, hydraulic pallet stackers are available in a variety of models. Suitable for either light or medium duty applications the pallet stackers can be supplied in either standard or adjustable formats. The adjustable pallet stackers allow the set of forks to be altered to suit different types of pallets of boxes, accommodating for a wide variety of applications.
Benefits of Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers
1. Conforming to recognised standard EN 1757-1:2001 the variety of pallet stackers offer a safe and reliable solution for assisting with the loading and unloading of heavy items from and to shelving or racking. Easily operated the pallet stackers can make light work of lifting and stacking pallets and can handle loads of up to 1000kg.
2. Scissor lift tables are an ideal choice for helping with loads of up to 1500kg at a lower level. Single lift tables and double lift tables provide a safe and secure solution for loading and unloading shelving and racking within warehouses and factories. Easily operated with a hand or foot pump these tables are mobile and can be effortlessly manoeuvred into position.
3. Where a fork lift truck is not necessarily a viable option for lifting and loading heavy loads our scissor lifts and pallet stackers provide an ideal alternative. Strong and durable the lifting equipment is designed to be used within varying industrial environments and can withstand the rigours associated with demanding applications.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 15