- Recycled Plastic Trucks 13
- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 16
- Laundry Trolleys 19
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 33
- Tray Trolleys 21
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 13
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 28
- Folding Box Trolleys 4
- Sack Trucks 18
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 18
- Hand Pallet Trucks 7
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Gas Bottle Trolleys 38
Platform Trucks & Trolleys
Our comprehensive range of platform trucks and trolleys includes a variety of heavy duty platform trucks with solid wood bases and sides, coloured steel platform trolleys and folding platform trolleys. Ideal for many different industrial environments the platform trolleys offer a hard wearing solution for transporting or storing goods, components, parts and produce. Each of the platform trucks and trolleys are highly manoeuvrable and offer a stable and easy to use materials handling solution for even the most demanding of environments. Heavy duty steel frameworks, load bearing platforms and durable wheels combine to provide a truck or trolley that is built to last.
The toughest of our platform trucks is the solid wood, heavy duty platform trolley. Available in a variety of formats with 1, 2, 3 or 4 sides to allow for easy loading or complete containment of the load these heavy duty platform trucks are manufactured to an impeccable standard in the UK. Comprised of a solid wood base, durable metal frame and industrial quality rubber wheels the trucks are well designed for coping with the rigours associated with demanding industrial application. The platform trolleys can also be supplied with mesh sides to provide clear visibility of contents and on the 3 and 4 sided platform trucks the two side panels are removable.
Steel platform trucks are available in a variety of different colours to allow for departmentalisation or colour coding if required. These strong and durable steel trucks are equipped with hard wearing wheels and can be supplied with 1, 2, 3 or 4 mesh side panels. End panels also incorporate a handle, helping to assist with the handling of the platform trolley and the trucks are available in a range of different platform sizes. To compliment the range of heavy duty platform trucks and trolleys we also supply a variety of plastic folding platform trolleys ideal for use within office environments or store rooms. These folding platform trolleys offer a handling solution that can be easily stored away when not required whilst taking up minimal amounts of space.
Benefits of Platform Trucks & Trolleys
1. Our heavy duty platform trucks are incredibly strong and durable, offering a stable and highly manoeuvrable solution for handling loads of up to 500kg. Available with a solid wood platform base the platform trucks can be supplied with 1, 2, 3 or 4 sides in either a solid wood or steel mesh format. Side panels are removable on the three and four sided versions to allow for easy loading and unloading of the platform truck. Large durable rubber wheels allow these platform trucks to be used throughout a wide range of industrial environments on a variety of terrains.
2. Easy to handle the platform trolleys are all supplied complete with at least one handle to assist with steering and handling. Flat bed trucks incorporate folding handles to allow you to easily pull the trucks along across a variety of terrains; the flat bed trucks can also be supplied with or without sides and drop-down doors to assist with handling of goods and the unloading of items.
3. Steel platform trolleys provide a colour coded option for handling heavy loads. Supplied with either one, two, three or four mesh sides these platform trucks are easily maintained and offer a robust solution for demanding environments. Often used throughout retail distribution and warehousing they are also well suitable for stock picking and store room applications.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 33