- Recycled Plastic Trucks 13
- Mobile Container Trucks 21
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 16
- Laundry Trolleys 21
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 45
- Tray Trolleys 25
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 15
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 31
- Sack Trucks 19
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 25
- Hand Pallet Trucks 4
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Drum & Cylinder Trolleys 26
G-Force supply a comprehensive range of sack trucks to assist with the handling and transporting of heavy loads. Displaying a wide variety of different models to suit numerous applications our range of sack trucks, splay back sack trucks and stair climbing sack trucks are well suited for use within industrial environments. Large rubber or pneumatic tyres help with the handling of the sack trucks allowing them to be used across a variety of different terrains. With a wide choice of basic sack trucks with a variety of hand grips, heavy duty sack trucks, light weight sack trucks and stair climbing trucks you are sure to find the best model to suit your requirement.
All of our sack trucks are manufactured in the UK to a high standard and offer a strong and durable solution for manually handling heavy loads of goods. Our heavy duty sack trucks are available with different sized platforms to allow for handling bulkier items. Sack trucks are an ideal solution for collecting, handling and transporting stacks of boxes and have been used for many years throughout the warehousing and distribution sectors within industries such as engineering, general manufacturing and retail.
Standard sack trucks are well designed for handling large or heavy loads of goods or boxes across flat even flooring, some of which can handle over 200kg in weight. To help manoeuvre the truck and load up and down steps in environments where the destination may be on a different level to where the goods were loaded, our stair climbing sack trucks can navigate small steps with ease and prevent the need for unloading and reloading.
Benefits of Sack Trucks
1. A sack truck is a safe and reliable solution for manually handling bulky or heavy loads across short distances. The goods can be easily loaded onto the foot of the sack truck and then the truck tipped with the back of the truck supporting the load. Heavy duty wheels then allow the heavy loads to be easily transported from A to B without the risk of poor manual handling and injury through improper lifting practices.
2. The stair climbing sack trucks are ideal for warehouses or distribution centres where small steps pose an issue and separate different levels of flooring. Three wheels in the formation of a triangle help the sack truck to navigate the step with ease and prevent the need for the load to be unloaded and then reloaded before and after the step.
3. Heavy duty multi-position sack trucks are an ideal handling solution for any environment. Able to be used in several different ways to help with handling heavy or bulky loads the heavy duty sack truck is ideal for industrial application.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 19