- Recycled Plastic Trucks 13
- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 16
- Laundry Trolleys 19
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 33
- Tray Trolleys 25
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 13
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 31
- Folding Box Trolleys 4
- Sack Trucks 19
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 17
- Hand Pallet Trucks 3
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Drum & Cylinder Trolleys 26
Mobile Container Trucks
G Force manufacture a large number of industrial quality mobile container trucks, premium tapered trucks and straight-sided plastic trucks on wheels. This range of plastic container trucks is produced from a tough and durable food grade polyethylene material using a rotational moulding process. Our plastic mobile bins are available in a range of sizes and colours and can be supplied with optional plastic drop-on lids for protection. The 5 largest sizes of plastic container trolleys can be equipped with plastic handles if required; and the 3 largest sizes are supplied as standard with a plastic baseboard.
The plastic container trucks are available in 8 different sizes including 6 tapered trucks and 2 straight sided plastic trucks. Used for a wide variety of different applications varying from ingredient protection and food storage to laundry collection to waste and recycling collection and management the mobile container trucks are a popular choice throughout almost every industry. Each plastic truck is of an industrial quality and can be seen in use throughout industries such as food manufacturing and food processing, catering and hospitality, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, engineering and general manufacturing, textiles and clothing manufacture, retail distribution and warehousing; as well as waste and recycling to name just a few.
Several of our tapered trucks can be produced in recycled plastic material providing a cost effective alternative to the standard range. These recycled plastic trucks incorporate identical traits to their food grade equivalents and are ideal for industrial, non-food related applications. The larger of our plastic container trucks can be fitted with heavy duty plastic handles to assist with the handling of the truck but also to negate the need for the operator to stoop or bend over, helping to improve posture. Our range of bottle skips are available in 5 different sizes and have been used for years throughout restaurants, pubs, commercial kitchens, bars, clubs and at events for the collection or empty or used glass bottles.
Benefits of Wheeled Storage Containers
1. A strong, durable, seamless, portable and watertight design allows the plastic trucks to be used within a diverse variety of applications. Easy to clean the tapered trucks prove to be very hygienic and well suited for use within high care environments; the seamless construction also helps to ensure the plastic container trucks are robust, portable and able to cope with the rigours associated with demanding industrial use.
2. Helping to provide a cost effective alternative to the standard food grade plastic container trucks, our recycled plastic trucks are just as strong and durable and are ideal for use within industrial environments. Unsuitable for food contact applications this range of recycled plastic truck is often used within textiles, engineering, warehousing and waste and recycling.
3. The G-Force range of plastic trucks offers a wide range of different colours. Helping with colour coding or simply falling in line with company colour schemes the tapered trucks can be produced in over 12 different colours. Recycled plastic container trucks can be supplied in a variety of different recycled colour options.
View as Grid List
Items 19-19 of 19