- Recycled Plastic Trucks 13
- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 16
- Laundry Trolleys 21
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 43
- Tray Trolleys 25
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 13
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 31
- Sack Trucks 19
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 17
- Hand Pallet Trucks 3
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Drum & Cylinder Trolleys 26
Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs
G-Force have developed a range of plastic tanks and moulded plastic troughs suitable for use with powder coated and stainless steel chassis frames for the storage and handling of heavy or bulky materials and goods. Incredibly durable and resistant to rusting or corroding our stainless steel chassis trucks are ideal for use within high care environments and house a heavy duty plastic tank that is both seamless and watertight. Our plastic trough units are very manoeuvrable and are often used for handling liquids or for the washing of food produce or utensils within the food manufacturing and food processing industries.
Chassis mobiles and plastic tanks provide an impeccably robust solution for industrial storage and materials handling applications. Well suited for handling heavy or bulky loads, the stainless steel chassis trucks can also be used for handling liquids as the plastic tank is watertight and drainage taps can be fitted if required. Used throughout the food industry as ingredient trucks, the chassis mobiles and plastic tanks can be supplied with plastic drop-on lids to help cover and protect their contents and the plastic tank can be produced in over 12 different colours.
Our moulded plastic troughs can be fitted with drainage plugs or bungs if required allowing them to be easily emptied of contained liquids. The stainless steel trough units are available in two different sizes and the plastic trough can be produced in a variety of different colours to assist with colour coding or to meet business colour schemes. Incredibly robust the plastic trough is constructed of a single one-piece moulding and proves to be smooth, seamless and very hygienic.
Benefits of Chassis Container Trucks & Plastic Troughs
1. The chassis trucks range includes several sizes of heavy duty plastic tanks and chassis mobiles well suited for use within demanding industrial environments. Ideal for handling heavy loads the stainless steel or powder coated chassis frames provide a strong and resistant mobile frame ensuring that the plastic tank does not bow and they are capable of handling much heavier weights than the mobile container trucks.
2. Plastic troughs can be supplied in a wide range of food approved colours for colour coding. Easy to clean and hygienic, these plastic trough units are often used for handling fresh food produce and for cleaning utensils within food factories. Also ideal for handling parts and components within production lines the plastic trough units with stainless steel frames can be easily manoeuvred about a busy industrial environment.
3. Both of the plastic trough units and the plastic tanks with chassis mobiles can be adapted to suit different specifications. The chassis trucks can be fitted with drainage taps and supplied with or without plastic drop-on lids or stainless steel hinged lids if required; the moulded plastic troughs can have holes drilled and bungs fitted or drainage plugs to allow them to be emptied with ease. Plastic troughs can also be supplied with drop-on plastic lids if required.
View as Grid List
Items 10-16 of 16