- Euro Stacking Containers 28
- Plastic Stack Nest Containers 13
- Dollies 34
- Attached Lid Containers 19
- Picking Bins & Pick Walls 42
- Small Parts Storage 43
- Plastic Storage Boxes 6
- Large Plastic Tanks 7
- Inter-Stacking Plastic Bins 7
- Plastic Tapered Bins and Tubs 13
- Plastic Pallet Boxes 14
- Mesh Cages & Storage Cages 3
Plastic euro stacking containers are a practical storage solution used in many workplaces for storage, distribution and handling applications. At G-Force Europe we offer plastic stacking containers in a wide range of sizes from 10 to 125 litre capacities. These heavy duty storage boxes are suited to industrial environments and are designed to provide a long lasting storage and handling option, combined them with our stack nest containers and stackable storage bins, then you have the ultimate.
Euro refers to the fact that the containers are a standard European size. We supply Euro containers in three standard footprints (length x width) 200 x 300mm, 400 x 300mm, 600 x 400mm and 800 x 600mm. Each footprint size is available in a range of different depths that can all be stacked together. Also Euro boxes with different foot prints can be stacked together such as two of the 600 x 400mm boxes would securely stack on one 800 x 600mm tray. These sizes have become a European standard and were originally configured to stack efficiently on a standard UK (1200 x 1000) or a standard European (1200 x 800mm) pallet. This ensures efficient storage and transportation of the boxes.
As UK partner stockists of Schoeller Allibert European stacking boxes, confectionery trays, bread crates and Maxinest containers, G-Force Europe.com holds huge amounts of stock for these plastic containers and many more.
Benefits of Euro Stacking Containers
- Produced from HDPE, a hard wearing plastic, the heavy duty euro stack containers are durable, like our tote boxes, allowing for use in many applications including factories, warehouses, storerooms, retail, distribution and generally anywhere looking for a hard wearing storage box.
- The plastic construction means the stacking containers are water resistant and as such can be used in wet or damp environments. This also allows them to be simply washed out or cleaned in automated tray washes, without any concerns over rust or corrosion.
- The plastic used to manufacture the containers is a virgin material and is certified as safe for food contact. For this reason the stacking boxes are a popular choice in food production factories. We only supply new, unused stacking containers where constancy of quality and availability is guaranteed.
- The majority of our euro stacking containers are supplied in grey as standard, however we do offer some colour options. It is worth noting that for larger quantities we may be able to produce the containers specially, therefore if you do need a specific colour please do contact us to discuss your enquiry.
Which Heavy Duty Storage Boxes should you buy?
Working with an industry standard means that the boxes themselves will always be readily available if replacements are required in the future. It also makes it very easy to source a range of products that will effectively work with any of euro stacking containers, such as trolleys, dollies and lids. We offer plastic lids to suit all of the containers in the range, as well as a choice of steel or plastic dollies. Dollies are a great way to manoeuvre small stacks of the containers, we offer single dollies to take one stack of trays and double dollies to take two stacks side by side.
Euro stacking containers are often used in large quantities on an ongoing basis as stackable boxes. For this reason we will always be happy to put together a quotation for your requirement to ensure we offer the most suitable box at the most competitive prices. Contact us today for a quotation.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 28