- Racking Protectors 12
- Crash Barriers 31
- Retractable Barriers & Belt Barriers 12
- Security Cages 8
- Bar and Sheet Storage 8
- Metal Stillages 12
- Plastic Pallets 14
- Bunded Pallets & IBC Bund 43
- Industrial Mirrors 4
- Industrial Weighing Scales 6
- Labelling and Identification Stickers 28
- Floor Signs & Signal Markers 44
Fully welded robust vertical and horizontal steel storage racks, built to hold sheets, planks and bars. Available in a variety of sizes and with different numbers of bays these storage racks are available with added floor fixings if necessary, designed to create a stable and structured storage system that is built to last. Perfect for any industrial storage area these racks provide an ideal addition for the storage of awkward items, they work great alongside metal stillages we sell.
Why buy Bar and Sheet Storage?
- Bar storage racks are available in either single or double sided units, designed to be set out in a row to safety and efficiently store lengths of materials such as bars, planks and pipes.
- Sheet storage racks are pre-drilled for floor fixings and provide three bays of storage for the likes of sheets and planks. Complete with a steel base the storage racks are robustly constructed and well suited for use in an industrial environment.
- Bar storage pallets offer ample storage space for your long awkward materials such as pipes and bars. Robustly constructed these storage pallets have a load capacity of 1000kg per unit and can be safety stacked on top of one another up to five units high.
Which storage system should you buy?
Our entire Bar and Sheet Storage products can be safety secured to the ground to provide a stable storage solution. Our vertical storage racks are available in different sized units to suit your needs and are fully welded to provide a robustly constructed storage option. Our full height and multi-height sheet storage racks offer ideal solutions for storage of metal sheets or wooden boards. We sell a range of warehouse accessories such as industrial weighing scales, labels and racking protectors to name a few, so be sure to check our other range of products out too.