- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Recycled Plastic Trucks 11
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 9
- Laundry Trolleys 19
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 33
- Tray Trolleys 21
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 16
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 17
- Folding Box Trolleys 4
- Sack Trucks 20
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolleys 18
- Hand Pallet Trucks 7
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Gas Bottle Trolleys 38
Designed to assist with order picking and stock control procedures our range of step tray trolleys are ideal for use within warehouses and store rooms. The picking trolleys incorporate a two or three tier tray trolley with a set of safety steps attached to allow the user access to items store at a height. Built to an industry standard these step tray trolleys offer a very high quality solution for order or stock picking applications and are used within many industries including retail and distribution. Providing 2 or 3 shelves made from hard wearing timber or durable steel the trolley allows goods, parts, produce or equipment to be stored and easily transported.
Used to assist with order picking and stock rotation applications the step tray trolley consists of a robust steel mobile frame with 4 hard wearing wheels. Attached to the tray trolley is a set of steps complete with hand rails to allow the user to safely climb and provide a platform for them to work at a height, reaching products or materials stored out of reach. The steps incorporate rubber safety feet that engage and preventing the tray trolley from moving once the user steps onto the first step.
Spring loaded safety steps give the operator a stable platform on which to obtain any items that are stored out of reach when standing on the ground. Choose from a range of different order picking trolleys with different numbers of shelves and different numbers of steps. Easily manoeuvred and safe to use these step tray trolleys are an ideal solution for many stock picking applications.
Benefits of Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys
1. The step tray trolleys allow you to effortlessly carry out order picking and stock rotation procedures. Easily manoeuvre the tray trolley about a busy warehouse or stock room. Hard wearing steel framework is designed to offer a robust trolley that is built to last.
2. Rubber feet on the steps engage when pressure is applied to the first step preventing the trolley from moving when steps are in use. The attached steps are supplied complete with safety hand rails to ensure that health and safety standards are upheld.
3. Wide range of formats for order picking trolleys are available, choose from two tier and three tier units with steel or timber shelving; and from three step and five step options to suit your individual requirements.