- Mobile Container Trucks 19
- Recycled Plastic Trucks 11
- Chassis Container Trucks & Moulded Troughs 9
- Laundry Trolleys 19
- Platform Trucks & Trolleys 33
- Tray Trolleys 21
- Workshop & Tool Trolleys 16
- Order Picking & Step Tray Trolleys 6
- Plastic Dollies 16
- Folding Box Trolleys 4
- Sack Trucks 20
- Roll Containers & Cage Trolley 18
- Hand Pallet Truck 7
- Lift Tables & Pallet Stackers 15
- Gas Bottle Trolley 38
Our Eco range of plastic trucks are available in 6 different sizes to offer a variety of industrial quality solutions for materials handling and storage requirements. Manufactured using rotational moulding the recycled plastic container trucks exhibit all of the structural attributes as their food grade counterparts; they are seamless, watertight, incredibly tough and durable. Perfect for a wide variety of different applications such as waste and recycling collection and management, textiles and laundry, distribution and storage within general manufacturing. Highly manoeuvrable the tapered trucks can be supplied with or without a plastic drop-on lid and heavy duty plastic handle.
The recycled plastic container trucks are well suited for demanding industrial environments and are resistant to bending, denting and breaking. The plastic container trucks are easy to clean and maintain due to their seamless construction and lack of internal dirt traps and due to their watertight design they can be used to contain liquids as well as solid materials. The larger of the range incorporate reinforced plastic baseboards to assist with heavier loads by increasing their structural strength. Manufactured from recycled plastics, these Eco plastic trucks can be produced in a variety of different colours on request.
Benefits of Recycled Plastic Trucks
1. As these plastic container trucks are manufactured from recycled plastic materials they prove to be a more cost effective alternative to our range of food grade plastic trucks. Exhibiting all of the same characteristics as their food grade equivalents the Eco plastic trucks prove to be just as structurally strong, durable and tough, resistant to denting and breaking and also seamless and watertight in construction.
2. Ideal for waste management and for the collection of recycling the recycled plastic trucks are perfect for non-food contact applications. Used throughout retail distribution, textiles, engineering and general manufacturing they offer a highly manoeuvrable and robust storage and materials handling solution for many applications. Available with or without a heavy duty plastic handle the tapered trucks can be handled with ease and the handle negates the need for the operator to stoop or bend whilst using the mobile container truck.
3. The Eco plastic trucks are ideal for a wealth of different industries and to assist with storage and handling applications there are several optional extras available. Different configurations of castors, optional drop-on lids, plastic handles, drainage taps and bungs can also be supplied on request.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 11